I’m Tom Benway: a web developer, graphic designer, and digital marketing expert who specializes in unique solutions for unique businesses.
Since 2001, I’ve worked locally in Denver in a variety of capacities: designer, developer and manager. I graduated from the Art Institute of Colorado at the top of my class with a B.A. in Multimedia development (both design and programming). I have worked as a contractor, consultant, and most recently as Director of Technology & Product Development for a large Denver corporation and have worked with a variety of big-business clients including: Amazon.com, AT&T BlueRoom, CBS Radio, Center for Food Safety, Chipotle, Colorado Medicaid, Entercom Media, Fox Broadcasting, GE:Industrial, Getting Things Done / David Allen Co, KoRn/Virgin Records, Lincoln Financial Media, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Miss World, NBA, NHL, PGA, and Trinity Broadcast Network.
I function on some basic fundamental principles: Make it work great and make it look great. I’m fast, efficient, educated and driven to make the best possible solutions for my customers while maintaining some of the quickest turn-around time in the business.
I look forward to discussing your grand plan with you!
5 Key Reasons to Partner with VectorDefector
- agency quality work at 1/5th the cost; our minimal overhead makes this possible
- decades of experience and 100s of satisfied customers
- personalized experience geared toward making your unique brand shine
- industry standard products put you in charge of your website and SEO
- quality web hosting & backups ensure your site never goes down w/ multiple levels of support
- Logo Design, Company Branding and Illustration
- Graphic Design for Web
- Website and E-commerce development
- Mobile-Friendly Design
- Web Hosting
- Search Engine Optimization
- Budget Friendly Email & Newsletter Marketing
|HTML/Front End Development|
|Graphic Design / Illustration|
|PHP/ Back End Development|
|Wordpress / Custom Themes|
|SEO / Online Business Development|
Need some proof?
Check out my portfolio sections to see examples of logos and branding,
interactive web design, and data-driven web development. OR, view my resume in PDF format.
What is all this stuff?
Check out my web terminology page for a crash course.
Do you offer services not listed above?
Yes! I can help with a wide variety of web-related services not listed here. If you don’t see what you’re looking for on the list, contact me!